Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stolen car alert, be on the lookout for a '57 black Tbird license plate ZCT 696 (California plate black background, yellow letters)



(Tuesday, 10/5/10) Chris Casny's black 1957 t-bird was stolen in the Hollywood Hills area. If you have any information or any connections to help Chris and his wife out, please contact scootermcrad@yahoo.com will get the message to him or will get you his direct contact info.

FYI, if you want to help spread the word on stolen cars, just email me ( jbohjkl@yahoo.com ) about the car with at leat 2 photos, one from the front, one from the back... just like the above two photos, and I will post an "Stolen car, be on the lookout for" immediately.

I have 175 other websites that are "Followers" and anything I post immediately shows up on their blogs as the most recent thing I've posted, along with a photo in most cases... and I am positive that no one minds if I use that little space to help out anyone whose car has been stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment