Thursday, May 03, 2012

miscellaneous things that caught my attention at Mopars at the Strip 2012




















 that bottom switch... awesome









 at just the right angle, none of the dashboard instruments show, and it looks pretty good just black and blank







 looks NOS... I wonder if any spare tires out there have ever lasted without ever being used a single time
















 serious drag racer tow vehicle... with gaskets on the dash, and many years of attendance decals





 either a Demon, or a 72 Dart. Same body, different taillights. Never seen one with louvers punched in the hood though










 weird to see a 68 Coronet with a nose that more closely resembles a Road Runner


 GTX did not have hood scoops like this from the factory, they should have, these 69 -72 Mopar hood scoops look really good. I don't think it had hood pins either, they look great too!















 This was my confirmation that I was going the right way... on your first time to some place you've never been before, it's pretty nice to have a good indication

3 comments:

  1. Good piece, but where was the picture of the 1970 Charger R/T SE that the sign was about? Can you send me a photo of it?
    MWindham
    Triwinds@sc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece, but where is the photograph of the 1970 Charger R/T SE that the sign was about? Can you send me one?
    Triwinds@sc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently saw the gold Baracuda parked on the street in downtown Olympia WA. It was in front of one of the sponsors ( a bar). I didn't have a camera though!

    ReplyDelete