Sunday, April 28, 2013

1910 Velie









the above is the first time I've come across a "Rushmore Dynamo Works Automatic Shaking Grate Generator" which must be a Oxygen Acetylene maker... though I have yet to see anyone ever demonstrate the way that car owners with the gas lights would make them operate. I suppose that they must have had to occasionally add Calcium Carbonate to these generators, and water. Once underwater the Calcium Carbonate leaks out the Acytelene. So I've been told




It might seem like I live in the best car show are in the world, because of so many wonderful cars of all eras, like this large number of brass era autos... and the fact that this isn't the only Velie I've found here in San Diego, the other is a 1911 http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2009/08/1911-velie-at-lamesa.html

No comments:

Post a Comment