Wednesday, November 06, 2013

a few of the great things that I just have to show you right now from today at SEMA


above, coolest version of Van Dutch's flying eyeball I've seen (from the IWATA booth I think)


Above, Charlie Hutton's ridler winner



Above, I don't remember the info, but wish it would get an invite to the Optima Battery Street Car Challenge



the Ring Brothers Pantera... serious wow factor. This is how they should have been made from the factory... to see an original one: http://flaviendachet.blogspot.com/2013/10/72-de-tomaso-pantera.html




I think the above is from M&P clothing... but I can't say for sure... too many things in my head, not enough sleep


Just photographed the above at the Art Center College of Design Car Classic a couple days ago



above, wow... airbrushed nylons... and pinstriping (from the House of Color booth I think)


No comments:

Post a Comment