Tuesday, April 15, 2014

why did America go to the moon? You know what we got? Bored. So we left. We got a car up there, we left the keys in it. You know why? Because we're the only ones going back up there. That's why. (transcript from this commercial, I find it funny)



Found on http://karakullake.blogspot.com/

Imagine Dennis Leary being the spokesman instead... that would be even funnier

and Kim Fires back that this was obnoxious... maybe. Certainly could be, or it was bold and cutting and maybe tongue in cheek humor... I certainly don't know... but you'll love the Ford reply!



Thank you Kim!

4 comments:

  1. This is the most obnoxious commercial I've seen for ages, and not even French. Thankfully Ford made this nice parody of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAN61QK0aUI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are on your game! Damn! I just posted that and you nail the rebound, slam in a dunk, and chest puff the opposition in no time flat! Right on! I applaud you! (and posted the ford commercial)

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry, what parody? Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, never mind. I was suppose to watch the Cadillac ad first.

    ReplyDelete