Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I'm giving the Drive Tribe a try, if you want to see how, and why, stop on by


https://www.drivetribe.com/t/SFOC_v3OSuK3gATY4kq9HQ

If it seems like something you want to give a try, join, and then look at the various tribes/content creators or pages (just exactly like facebook, but without all the kids and relatives that are already nosing in and commenting) that you find cool, and those then get shortcuts right to your page, just like facebook, so you can kick back and read through the feeds from content creators you like... like Clarkson, Hammond, and May for example

My take on it is finally the Top Gear guys had some time between Top Gear, and The Grand Tour, and realized they had the juice to take all the social media startups for gear heads, and make a bigger better forum... do you remember the Garage thing, where you'd post about your car? I don't even remember what the exact name of that was

6 comments:

  1. I signed a couple days ago. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you make one yourself? Link?

      Delete
  2. Just got on board too.
    Could be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet, but think I may have a go for the hell of it.
    I thought briefly about creating a tribe but got hung up on a title.
    Your about to be visible though, just 1 more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I think it's wrong of me to ask for help, but ok to just mention I'm giving this thing a try. The way I've approached this blog and my other websites, is that if it's good, it will be a success.... and I can't tell by asking for people to give it a boost (google +) etc etc. When I look at the stats, I know that it was earned by quality, not by asking for help or favors. We'll see if the drive tribe thing works... so far, IO'm skeptical that people will "bump" my page, or follow it. So far, 9 clicks, 6 bumps, no followers, and until it gets 10 "followers" it's not even released into the "public" domain.

      Delete