Thursday, December 21, 2017

Compliment of the day!

Hello Jesse,
I would like to thank you for the contributions in just a car guy.
In the morning it's always the first thing checking your blog after starting the computer in my mechanical workshop in Switzerland.

How amazing! To me, it's still a shock that people I've never met, who live on the other side of the planet, and who I probably never will be able to go travel and see in person, are enjoying this thing I add car stuff to every day. 

I mean, I'm still just nothing more than a car guy who can't find the motivation to do more than spend all his time soaking up all the crazy vehicle stuff the internet sends around

4 comments:

  1. he's not the only one... daily startup routine: get out of bed, fire up pc, make coffee, feed cat, visit this site...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually this is an interesting idea: Find out how many of us start open your site first thing, when sitting down in front of the computer in the morning. I'm one of those who do so, and I suspect quite a lot of us do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughing... all right. I'll ask, but right now there are probably quite a few people on Christmas vacation. So, the numbers might be low, and, not all that many people are comfortable commenting. You have to have a Google profile to comment, and that keeps some people from using the comment function. Some people email me direct instead, just to chat about a post.

      Delete
  3. I usually read through the blog while I'm eating my lunch at work. I didn't use my PC much over the Christmas break, so I have a lot of posts to catch up on. I'll bet a lot of people are checking the site in the bathroom, but my phone screen is too small for most of the cool posts from Jesse.

    ReplyDelete